Located at the Northwest corner of Washington Sq. Park, this Greek Revival style building dates from the 1850′s. Formerly a multiple family dwelling, MAD converted this landmark building into a single family residence. The rear exterior was completely rebuilt and an elevator was introduced to provide convenient access to all six floors. The project’s focus included the conservation of existing details and the restoration of the building’s exterior while simultaneously modernizing it in a respectful manner. MAD was also responsible for all interior furnishings.